Thursday 27 June 2013

....stitching.....

I wonder if i've been changed in the night?
 
let me think !
was i the same when i got up this morning?
 
i almost think i can remember feeling a little different
 
but if I'm not the same !
 
the next question is.....
 
'who in the world am i' ?
 
'Alice in wonderland'
 
 
 




 
 
 
 
 
....a little smock top that i picked up from a charity shop....
 
....then a little bit of pixiefication...
 
 
 
.....and voila!....
 
more literature stitching coming in the near future
 
kisses kisses
Pixie
x
( i cant decide whether to put this in my shop, what do you think?)x
 




16 comments:

  1. i love, love, love this little smock top! love the word stitching and the sweet angel in the corner. i couldn't give it up if i were you...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Peggy....i think you maybe right, it took me quite a long time to make it, so now i have a bit of personal bond with it, perhaps it should just stay here at home. x

      Delete
  2. I think you should keep it for yourself because it's just ADORABLE! I think if you sold it in your shop (which you will) you would miss it. I've sold some bags and rugs in the past that I wish I would have kept. Just a thought....

    xo
    dulcy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just super cute, really pretty. Thank you for your comment xxx I missed a work shop last Christmas isn't horrid whenyou have planned and booked trains ect.. never mind hope it all goes well next time xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's just delightful, I'm glad you're not having a personal crisis, I did wonder when I first started reading this post!!! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. No wear it!
    Unless.....what size is it?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely bit of upcycling... keep it... it's very sweet!! Cx

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely! I love words of intention or heart on fabric...follow your hearts desire.
    xo <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the pixification and think it's a keeper, it suits you perfectly x

    ReplyDelete