Friday 4 March 2011

...Well look what i got....



...i went and got a 'stylish blogger award'.  I am so thrilled with it, and want to say a big big big thank you to
'Leah' over at ,'why didn't anyone tell me for sending it, Thank you Leah, you are very very kind and you make the most beautiful crocheted things, 'especially your tea cozies'. x

Now, apparently when you get one of these things you are supposed to share eight things about yourself, so here it goes, ummmm......
...well.....

1. I am a vegan,  so no dairy for me, or animals.  Although i do have a little iddy bit of fish as i just think you
    should....

2. I cant get enough of curry and carob coated peanuts, obviously not at the same time....

3. I have watched the film  'Truly, madly, deeply' probably about two hundred times...

4. I like insects especially beetles and butterflies...

5. Apart from working in an office during the week (which i do part time)  i also work in a herbalists, mixing
    creams and ointments and working with dried herbs and tinctures....

6. I have collected 'country living' magazine since 1989, so i have a huge collection, although i have had to
    cull some as i just don't have the space...

7. Ummmmm what else.... i love my brown suede zip up boots, i live in them all year round including
    summer.....and finally....

8.  I have a 24 year old son called Sam, he's the bees knees, and he has a 2 year old daughter called Lily
     and a baby boy due in April, so that makes me..............yes a nanny..... though Lily calls me ninny, so
     before you start thinking good grief how old is this woman, i am 44......... though i feel 24.

How was that,  thank you again Leah for the award, hugs hugs. x






1 comment:

  1. I am really commenting about the previous post... and should begin 'OH NO, not another clever so-and-so'. I am just so envious of people who can draw and paint and I love your sketch on the previous comment. I can't do it for toffee, am just too much of a control freak to let myself go. I see things in my head but not clearly, and as for translating them to paper etc., forget it. But through the green haze of envy is a smile of delight at your work.
    Oh, and I found you via a comment you left on Romi's blog and was intrigued enough to have a look.

    ReplyDelete