Thursday 5 January 2012

...Easy peasy lemon squeezy....

....No excuse not to pick up those needles...............................................................................................

....especially if your a beginner, and don't know where to start...then start with an easy peasy project....






.....Hap,hap, happy knitting.....
x pixie x


p.s If your a beginner at knitting then this book is for you.....it starts with the dishcloth and slowly introduces new patterns so as not to scare you off....this was a good beginner project when i first started knitting, it even has a couple of sock knitting patterns in it..............before you know it you will be knitting gnomes and foxes too....x


 

8 comments:

  1. Ah, the knitting bug has bitten! Love the cloth...now...onto the next project!! I can't wait to see what's next.
    Hugs,
    Courtney

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is what I need easy peasy knitty!

    I need to brush up on my cast on and cast off LOL!

    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so right! This year I really have to learn!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy New Year Pixie
    love the textury dishcloth
    xxx Sammi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Pixie,

    I started following your blog sometime ago - as looking for inspiration to get into crocheting again & to have a go at knitting, but life just has a habit of getting in the way...

    The dishcloth idea would be perfect for me, so thanks for posting & maybe this is the one that will get me hooked!

    Happy New Year!

    Kay :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay! You're learning too! The book looks lovely, and the dishcloth is a perfect beginner project - and yours looks so neat! :)
    Are you on Ravelry? Lots of free patterns on there, and also lots of advice from experienced knitters and crocheters.
    I'll keep watching what you're making!
    Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi gorgeous girl! Wow this could be just the thing I need to get a bit more confident with needles. I bought some gorgeous vintage knitting needles a few weeks ago at the op shop and they do look very fetching all together in a lovely old jar, but I'm guessing they'd be much happier to be actually used! Once the school holidays finish here in early February, I can get stuck into a few more crafty projects. Have a fab week hon. See you again soon. L xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love knitting as long as it's anything in a straight oline, so this may be the book for me this year to move me away from scarfs and envelope pillow cases! Just found your blog and am glad I have, it's lovely. Sending glitter and smiles, Em x

    ReplyDelete