Tuesday 31 July 2012

.....Thank you.....

.....Thank you so much to everyone that left me notes of condolences on 'Stillness',, i apologise for not returning any comments back to any of you, but the days just seem to off all merged into one, i have lost track of what day it is, or what even a normal day is supposed to be........i will be back soon, but for now i want to say so many thank you's.......

.....So......
....Thank you.....

To Karen 'from along the coast'....to Mary 'from Art Spirit' x......to Leah 'from why didn't anyone tell me'x......to Laoi gaul 'from Solstice dreamer'.....to Gerda 'from Number 11'.....to Dulcy 'from dulcys doorstep'x.....to Green orchid.....to jane 'from 'hook and yarn'.....to Trudy 'from playing in the attic'x......
to Sophie 'from fading grace'.....to Ada 'from vintage sheet addict'......to Lucey 'from Lemonade kitty'..
to Victoria ' from Tangled sweet pea'.....and to Jayne 'from my gorgeous angel pie'x.........

..........xxxx............

9 comments:

  1. Please, don't apologize or feel guilty, take your time. I'm so sorry for you. (I love the photo!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Pixie... in my own fug following a devastating loss I hadn't seen your last post. Take all the time you need... and please don't feel the need to apologise. It is over two months since the loss of my brother I have only just got back to reading blogs. Things will take time and you need to be kind to yourself. Although the brighter days will come interspersed with the darker ones, I am hoping you start to feel a little better soon.
    Victoria

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seems I have come to find you when you are in a state of grief and loss. I am so sorry for this and please accept my condolences.
    Susanne ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. No apologies required Pixie, my thoughts are still with you and your family. Take care of yourselves and dont worry about blogging we will all be here when you feel able to return. jayne x

    ReplyDelete
  5. **************** A big, huge hug ******************
    take care, dear sweet pixie x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wish I knew you better for this to show I care.
    My thoughts and sympathies are with you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just caught up after being in hospital last week. I'm sad that your family has suffered this loss. Big hug XX

    ReplyDelete