Sunday 19 February 2012

....A quickie quick Tah dahh....

.....Helloooo....

....well, my icky sicky lurgy has now turned into what feels like a chest infection, my voice is failing and i still feel under the weather........but during my icky sickiness i have managed to do something that's been bugging me for a while...................................................


...in our bedroom over the bed, the light fitting has a lovely white flowery, butterflyee, sort of lamp shade, and i really like it......however.......its all whiteness has been bothering me ....so........


......I gave it the Pixie treatment.......






....That's better...

.....Stay well everyone.....and see you soon......hugs....x.x.x.



8 comments:

  1. I can see the cats being fascinated by that wafting in the breeze!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your creation and hope you feel better soon. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am loving it... and so is the refined looking chap in the painting too by the looks of it! Get rid of those pesky germs asap... how annoying for you xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely...love your bedroom, hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, I can see you threw some Pixie Dust on it.... and there ya go! Something perfectly lovely happened! Glad you're somewhat better, but best to rest with this crud in your chest. Only way to get well.

    xo
    dulcy

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope feeling better...:)
    I love your light shade my cat would going nuts over it....:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. hope you feel better soon~i had this lurgy and it took ages to shift (sorry!) but this morning i am feeling all blocked up and sniffly again...how dare!

    but glad you enjoyed your trip to london :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh honey it's absolutely gorgeous! You are such a clever gal aren't you!!
    Hope you're feeling better.
    Leah
    xx

    ReplyDelete