Saturday 25 February 2012

.....Shrink that old jumper.....

.....then give it the Pixie treatment....................................




                       ....over stitch and add some detailing.....




......keep the bits for stuffing.......


......blanket stitch around the outside........




......Have a wonderfully crafty weekend.....
..Pixie..
x

ps....I may be a bit quiet with my posts over the next two weeks as i have many projects that i need to attend to,  but i shall be checking into all yours regulary....so see you all really soon.....

.....Pixie.....



11 comments:

  1. What a great pillow idea. I love it!
    Hugs,
    Courtney

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a very pretty pillow. Great way to recycle. Your embellishment really makes it special. Hope a wonderful day. Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I had not thrown away all the jumpers I shrunk over the years LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is just gorgeous! Hmmm, why are none of my old jumpers that pretty?!!
    Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is such a lovely creation.....enjoy your projects.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This little heart cushion is lovely :D And I see you're a fan of Gudrun S., me too :D Btw, did you see that I'm hosting a giveaway at knitsofacto, I'd hate for you to miss it x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello!

    Your blanket stitch is so even and perfect. Darling pillow, and a great idea.
    xx
    julie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, wow, wow!! Your cushion is stunning! What a fabulous idea, and no one else will have one like it. I always come away from your blog feeling completely inspired hon. Hope you're having a lovely week. Keep an eye on your letterbox, a little something was posted on Monday so should arrive within a week or so. Hope you like it!
    Leah
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fab find that jumper was.....love what you've done with it Pixie


    Claire :]

    ReplyDelete