Tuesday 21 February 2012

....Thank you so muchly.....

....Yes, yes, thank you everybody who left such lovely get well wishes and kind thoughts on my little 'crafte nook' space.......you are all such wonderful bloggy friends and everything that you write here means so much to me.....you always have such encouraging and kind words that always makes me feel like its worth carrying on with this little blog spot........there have been times when i have questioned ''why do i do this?'' or ''does anybody really want to listen to me waffling on about about a load of stuff about nothing?''.....but with nearly 100 followers i guess my waffling can't be all nothing............
...........So thank you my lovelies wherever you all are, scattered all over this huge globe, thank you , thank you.....x.x.x..x.x.x.x.x.x.x

....Regarding the icky sickiness, i did get up and go to work Monday morning, i lasted half an hour, and then Mr Pixie had to come and pick me up again and take me home.....i really didn't feel well at all,, i seem to have a crappity crap chest infection........bloody bugs.



.....Anyway............seeing as i am sitting here feeling all crappy i thought i would take this opportunity to make a little announcement.........................................


..............Do you remember a couple of posts ago i showed you a sneaky peak of something that i was working on......................................................

Remember ?


.......Well, all is revealed over on the right hand side in my 'Super marvellous new 'ETSY STORE'......
.........................YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY....................

.....It took me an age to set the whole thing up, but there it is, all ready for my little ''Pixie Pancake'' dolls..........

......Several years ago, well eight to be exact, i used to make Art dolls and puppets, I'm not sure why i stopped, i think i just got caught up with other crafting delights and they got left to one side........well i have now got a new fondness for them again and shall hopefully be adding different wee ''Pixie Pancake'' dolls regularly.....in between all the crocheting and knitting and other stuff.............

.................................So, once again thank you all my lovelies for all your comments and i apologise if i may forget to reply to some of them at times.......but you all mean so much to me......................

..................................BIG HUGS to you all.........................Pixie x x x x x xx x

.......

9 comments:

  1. I have often thought about this. I think basically, we are interested in other peoples and their lives. Then there are the lovely crafts, cute pets, beautiful countryside and attractive homes of our blog friends. Sharing our daily trivia is the equivalent of the "natter over the garden fence" for which most of us are too busy for nowdays, with work, family and running our homes. Blogging can be done when you have some quiet time and we can visit our friends for a virtual cuppa at any time of the day or night. Without exception I have found bloggers to be kind, encouraging and supportive.
    So thats why I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done for setting up your shop! And your little dolls are so sweet. Good luck with it :) And I hope you are truly completely better soooon!
    Jane x
    PS I never got round to saying how much I love love love what you've done with your light fitting. it's just lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gorgeous dolls! Welcome to selling too :-)

      I've added you to my etsy circle, hope you get loads of sales and just yell if I can help with anything :-)

      Hope you're feeling better soon it sucks being ill!

      Lori xx

      Delete
  3. Love your dolls....what a talented lady you are.x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this is so very, very exiciting! I absolutely adore handcrafted dolls and puppets. Ahh, my little heart is singing. Good for you!!!

    I am sorry you're feeling under the weather and I am happy you are getting support and joy from your blog. I too have wondered why I blog at times but generally it's a good thing, isn't it?

    I really love how this space of yours is shaping up into a beautifully inspirational place.

    Stephanie

    ps You may or may not know I am having a giveaway at present and one of the books I am offering is by the French paper artist Miss Clara. Her doll illustrations are quite beautiful and could perhaps interest you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so sorry I haven't been in touch this week - I've been completely slack and only had a tiny amount of computer time darn it. Huge, huge, huge congrats on opening your online shop!! How totally exciting, I bet you'll do so well honey. I'm going to pop over there immediately and have a peeky. I love that we both, by chance, started shops in the same week! Have a fab weekend hon. Here's to lots of shop sales and your first million and early retirement!!
    Leah
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh.... I have a soft spot in my heart for doll makers. My mom made them for years. She sold them several places around the US (days before internet and Etsy). I LOVE your girls, and will add you to my Etsy circles this weekend. Beautiful work Pixie!

    xoxo
    dulcy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Julie, I love your pieces. they make me happy to look at. i am only able to look at them online or in Mollie Makes, but they still make me happy.

    ReplyDelete